Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I pay one year in advance?
- You sure can. Please email support[at]mydonedone.com and let us know you’re interested in paying for an entire year and we’ll get you taken care of.
- What’s an Active User?
- An active user must belong to at least one active project. Archived projects and syncing with Basecamp do not affect your Active User count.
- How does 30 days free work?
- Once your choose a plan, you’ll have 30 days to try DoneDone. If you stick around, your credit card will be charged monthly on an ongoing basis. During your 30 days, you can upgrade at any time.
- How do I pay for DoneDone?
- We accept all major credit cards but cannot accept PayPal or offline payments.
- How safe is my data?
- All DoneDone plans run under SSL and all sensitive data is encrypted at rest in our databases. Our datacenter is SAS70-certified & fully PCI compliant.
- Can I cancel anytime?
- Accounts can be canceled at any time, and there is no minimum term. We bill monthly. It’s that simple.
- Do I need to install anything?
- DoneDone runs in all major web browsers, and all you need is an internet connection to get busy. There are no installations or minimum requirements except that we do not actively support Internet Explorer 6.
- How do upgrades work?
- You can upgrade your account at any time via DoneDone. When it’s time to upgrade, DoneDone will let you know and send you to the right place.
- Is there a discount for .org’s and .edu’s?
- Non-profit and educational organizations can receive a 10% discount. Once you’re signed up, email support[at]mydonedone.com with your account info, and we’ll get you set up.
- Do you have any documentation I can download?
- Sure! You can download our whitepaper to share with your management or IT staff.
Still have questions before you sign up?
If you’d like help choosing a plan, or have any questions about DoneDone, drop us a line.