Use DoneDone to organize every phase of your project.
Planning & Requirements
Focus the team early.
Get your ideas, sketches, and conversations into DoneDone issue tracker early to keep everyone up to date on broader business decisions.
- Prioritize your issues: Critical / High / Medium / Low
- Assign due dates
- Correspond and share files directly via email.
- Clients can correspond directly via email.
- There’s nothing to install. All you need is a browser and internet connection.
Coding & Design
Tune out the noise.
Once a project is underway, use DoneDone issue tracker to manage your features, sprints, and todo’s.
- Categorize and search your issues using tags (‘v1’, ‘backburner’, ‘front-end’).
- A crystal clear workflow for issues: Open / In progress / Need more information / Ready for next release.
- Use popular services like Github and Beanstalk to sync your commits and pushes with DoneDone.
Testing & QA
Tag ’em & bag ’em.
Once a project is ready for review, use DoneDone issue tracking software to log your bugs, requests, and ideas, keeping everyone on track for the big deadline.
- Create Release Builds to communicate end of day progress and review cycles.
- Import your clients and teams from Basecamp and give specific project access.
- Integrate DoneDone with your Harvest account for easy time tracking
- Drag and drop files and screenshots directly into your browser.
Support & Maintenance
Keep up the momentum.
Once you’re through that crucial deadline, continue using DoneDone issue tracking software to manage ongoing support requests and maintenance tasks.
- Even though the deadline has passed, customer feedback is just starting. Use Public Issues to manage customer support right within DoneDone.
- Integrate DoneDone with your CRM applications using its secure API and webhooks.
DoneDone has brought simplicity and power to my team. It’s one tool that does everything right, rather than one tool that tries to do everything.