Here are some features your team will find really useful once you’re set up.
DoneDone is the only issue tracker which pushes real-time notifications straight to your browser. This way, you can focus on your work instead of your email inbox.
- Live digest
- Chrome, Safari, and Fluid desktop notifications
Integrations: Project management, time tracking, and version control
Import and sync users from your Basecamp account, integrate with Harvest time tracking, and push updates to your DoneDone projects directly from your favorite flavor of version control.
- Integrate with Basecamp
- Harvest time tracking
Create issues, add files, leave comments via email
Every project has a unique email address, so clients can send issues directly to DoneDone from their favorite email program. Likewise, users can comment on and share files directly from email instead of signing into the application.
- Share files
- Respond directly from email
Powerful tagging, filtering and search
Using tags, issue filters, and a powerful text search, you can slice and dice your project data in whichever way makes sense for you and your team. Organize by request, bug, or idea. Likewise, split your issues into phases or sprints.
- Due dates
- Custom filters
- Full-text search
- Drag & drop files – Drag and drop files from your computer right into DoneDone.
- API & Webhooks – Develop your own apps or integrate DoneDone with existing services you use. Visit API Page >
- Security – All plans run under full SSL encryption. Sensitive account information is encrypted in our databases. All billing information is hosted in a pci-compliant, SAS70-certified data center Visit Security Page >
- Built for mobile – DoneDone looks great on mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Release builds – Work internally, then release for review all at once.
- Rich text formatting – Give richer, more insightful descriptions using rich text formatting.
- No installation – All your team needs to use DoneDone is a browser and an internet connection. No software, no installs, and no sweat to get started.
If you’d like a downloadable summary of DoneDone, you should download our whitepaper.
It’s a great resource for managers and IT staff, too!